Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bonnaroo Inforoo Messageboard

So I started this poll on Inforoo, the unofficial Bonnaroo messageboard.

It's a poll I created for who you want to headline in 2009. Obviously the fans have no say in who Superfly and AC Entertainment book, but I've created this list based on bands who seem likely to play the festival/bands that are still around that tour, that could more than likely end up playing the festival this year, or in the future.

Right now, as far as headliners go, there is a lot of talk/rumors going on that both Phish and The Dead will be there. Who knows though.

So, for those of you interested, stop by here, and cast your vote for who you think should headline in 2009.

I voted for Coldplay, Neil Young and Phish. But I'm sure that I'll be more than happy with whoever they get.

Past Bonnaroo headliners include Pearl Jam, Metallica, Widespread Panic, Tool, The Police, Radiohead, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Phil Lesh & Friends, Dave Matthews Band, Dave Matthews & Friends, Neil Young, The Dead and Trey Anastasio.

No comments: